Monday, February 22, 2016

Day 29: Backbone Trail: Piuma to Tapia Park


Day# 29: Backbone Trail: Piuma to Tapia Park
Backbone Trail
Calabasas, CA
Friday, July 24th 2015
Time: 1 hour, 50 minutes
Pace: 35:10/mile
Distance: 3.15 miles
Elevation Gain: 606 feet
Dogs Allowed?: No

Directions:
See my directions to Day 26: Backbone Trail. This trail starts directly across the street.

 
State park property = no dogs :(


Another day, another section of the backbone completed. Originally looking at the maps I thought this might be a dull section, but because I want to hike the entire thing, I came out and set off on it anyway.  Wow was I wrong. This short section of trail is really nice, and has some great little mini forest sections and viewpoints along the way.  I was pleasantly surprised with how this section turned out.










No comments:

Post a Comment